Advantage Home Health Care Child Care Services
In order to meet our client’s needs, Advantage Home Health Care provides the following comprehensive health care services which promotes recovery and ensures safety.
These are privately paid services and are not covered by insurance:
Companion Care- Child care services
- Shopping and running errands
- Escort to recreational activities
- Assistance with pet care and feeding
- Housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assistance with independent and dependent activities of daily living
Personal Care Services
Below are some activities that are done to help that individual on a day to day basis:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as: bathing or showering, toileting, dressing, transferring, etc.
- Assistance with monitoring health status and physical condition.
- Assistance with self-administration of medication (not to include in any way determining the dosage of medication or the direct administration of medication) and other medical needs.
- Assistance with preparation and eating of meals (preparation of only the individual’s meal is allowed
- Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) such as housekeeping activities including bed making, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, and grocery shopping, etc., when specified in the individual’s Plan of Care and essential to the individual’s health or welfare, or both. These activities are limited to those areas that are affected by the individual’s direct use
- General support to assure the safety of the individual.
Why Advantage HHCI -add this section
Our caregivers are trained for child care by obtaining a Medicaid Approved Personal Care Aide certification. Upon hire, our aide attends mandatory orientation in which basic and essential topics for home care are discussed. As for individuals with special needs, our aides undergo “Intellectual Disability Training” which focuses on helping them learn and understand how to help the individual in need. They are trained on how to find the best methods in handling and caring for that individual and also taught what solutions are best for growth. Each individual is unique and creating an individualized training program helps development for both the caregiver and the child in need.
Child Care Brochure [PDF]